Snowing inside my car??

ehschick1849

=]
Okay I turn on the heater to warm the car up and the snow flakes from outside come inside my car through the vents....
not cool...
the flakes that fell on the dash were dirty and I think there may be a leak somewhere...
When I take my car through a car wash there is a leak and it comes down by the passangers side feet....
On the floor...
What should I do???
Replace the lining around the front glass window???
IDK what to do....

=[
please help!!!

ropeadope14

you just have to take the time to locate wher the leak is. i had the leakin problem with my friends civic...we waited until the inside was completly dry and then poored water on the car and looked and felt for dampness and then when you felt wher its damp the area is narrowed down completly and then you just look for a hole in a seal or something. takes time but you could be replacing alot of things before you found wher its actually leaking from. goodluck

heykosal

Angkorian
If there are actually snow flakes coming into your car then obviously it's being pulled in from the outside. I'm not as familiar with 1st gens as some other people are, but I do believe that fresh air is pulled in from the cowl? I could be wrong, someone correct me..

ehschick1849

Seriously... Fat ladies should take better care of their cars

you just have to take the time to locate wher the leak is. i had the leakin problem with my friends civic...we waited until the inside was completly dry and then poored water on the car and looked and felt for dampness and then when you felt wher its damp the area is narrowed down completly and then you just look for a hole in a seal or something. takes time but you could be replacing alot of things before you found wher its actually leaking from. goodluck
thank you I will have to do that!!!
It just might take some time for the weather to get nice before I try this!!
=]
My poor car...
The lady that owned it before me has done some damage so I have been working on it since I got it...

She has done this:
Stripped the bolts on the tracks for the seat...
the seats have been burned...
Clutch was all gone...
Wiper blades shot...
Broke the seat belt...
spilled purple slurpy on the carpet and never cleaned it...
Never washed the car...

So...
This car is being garaged cleaned driven and maintained!!!!
ha ha ha although it has about 1,000 more miles to go before it blows up
just kidding!!!
:D

thanks guys

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
=]
My poor car...
The lady that owned it before me has done some damage so I have been working on it since I got it...

She has done this:
Clutch was all gone...
Wiper blades shot...
Broke the seat belt...
Never washed the car...

So...
just kidding!!!

thanks guys
LOL, you'd be surprised how much crap these Honda/Acuras can take before blowing up. My Volkswagen is so picky though................... :roll:

well, good luck finding the leak, pulling snowflakes into your car sounds interesting lolz :D

ropeadope14

=]
My poor car...

She has done this:
Clutch was all gone...
Wiper blades shot...
Broke the seat belt...
Never washed the car...

So...
just kidding!!!

thanks guys
no problem, i hope u get it sorted. sounds like she abused the hell out of it, she needs a slap haha jk.. but itl be all worth it in the end. keep us updated on how it goes. later

dc2teg97

check the orings for the heating system under the wiper cowl...on 2nd gen integras its a common problem. that might be the diagnosis for the leak. or do u hear a whistle from ur windshield because that may cause a leak as well if the sealant for the windshield cracked and wore away.

for the snow in the car, check the cabin air filter in the wiper cowl as well. sometimes the filter fabric gets so dirty it wears away