site not working

heykosal

Angkorian
hey guys i guess i wont be posting here for a little bit. i cant seem to get the site to work at my house. right now im posting at my girl's house. if anyone could help me please give me a shout at soulofmischief@hotmail.com or as heykosal on TI. the problem is the site wont even come up, it says IE cannot display the page. the same error that would come up if the URL was wrong or something. i tried deleting cookies and such but it didnt help. im thinking its something with my internet itself who should i contact? my ISP or what? anyways any help is appreciated again please shout at soulofmischief@hotmail.com or PM me at TI heykosal. thanks

speedin

The Transporter
Odd. Yea when you told me I figured it was on your end and not CI. Thats why I mentioned clearing cookies and temp internet files. If that doesnt work... I dunno :???:. Might want to contact your ISP then

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
The firewall may have blocked you for some reason. Try it again now and let me know if it works.

heykosal

Angkorian
ayeeee!!!!!!! im sitting here eating and chillen with my girl and low and behold. hello again fellers!

thanks a lot Jay Jay!!

Last edited: