but then i dunno if i should get silver or gunmetallic wheels on :(
the wheels i am planning to get are rota grids, 16"
please give me some opinions :D

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I think rotas are played out, go for the buddy clubs plus they look better

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I have 16" Rota Grids in Royal Gunmetal which is the gunmetal w/ a polished lip.

BTW, I have a silver teg.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
1329itr00 said:
I like the gunmetal wheels over silver... silver is like too stock
sometimes you gotta keep it original. the new polished lip thing is kind of the new kraze but i'm tired of it.

the current rims i have used to be royal black w/ polished lip, they looked great on the civic but for some reason it looked weird on the silver teg, maybe cause i didn't anything black to match with the rims so i painted them VSM, oem paint i had left over from my old civic.

if you plan on getting a carbon hood or a carbon trunk and going with a silver/black theme, the gun metal rims would be the way to go.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
i agree with most of these guys go with a gunmetal rims with the polished lips...hey when you get them rims and put them on take some pics and post em so we can see them alright...

Kado

My Teg is silver with gunmetal rims and it looks pretty tight. Go of the gunmetal with polished though... It'll make me jealous for sure :(

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
1329itr00 said:
I like the gunmetal wheels over silver... silver is like too stock
Funny how its JDM To be so stock, and yet the wheels can't look stock. Really MAkes me wonder about the whole JDM Thing.
Bacvk to the Question, Silver will look so much better In my opinion