Sick Of My Big Ass Antana

SOLOTR95

Ok I Hate To Listen To My Radio Cause Then My Damn Remote Control Car Antana Pops Up. I Want To Get A Smaller One. Any Suggestions On What I Can Do?

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
Cut it off and listen to CD's. lol
Or rig it to a switch. Thats what I did. Whenever I wanted the radio id flip a switch and it would come-up. That way when im listing to CDs (99.9% of the time) its down and hidden.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Thats how mine is without getto rigging it. Whenever i hit the source button on my deck to go to Radio the antenna goes up, then when i change it to CD the antenna goes down. lol

(damn DSM's can't do shit... lol)

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
easy if you havnt done an anena before it will take about an hr dicklen around bein careful. Make sure you get some rubber epoxy selent and seal the bottem of the anena or else when it rains you can go swimming in your trunk

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
Thats how mine is without getto rigging it. Whenever i hit the source button on my deck to go to Radio the antenna goes up, then when i change it to CD the antenna goes down. lol

Eclipses are the same way. It is only supposed to be up when you have it on radio. It goes back down when you put it on CD. But they look R/C cars too when the antenna is up

i just cut the wire going to the antenna. that keeps it from going up and down lol. i hated the sound of that thing. Not only that it made your car look like u had deep sea fishing rods hanging out of it lol. I wanna find the block off plate for the antenna and the wiper and just put them in.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im gonna rig mine to a switch, mine stays up when the deck is on at all, its real gay. it didnt come up when i had it on cd for my alpine deck. now i have a pioneer and its always up........rigging to a switch soon.

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:

PSHH, this was on the teg. Like dc2-GSR said our cars do it by themselfs. So :p.

newspeed

Mine is terrible....mine will not go down. when the car starts the most terrible noise comes out of it and same when you turn the car off, i can wait for the summer when i just remove it completly