Shaving gen 3 moldings

swtpnoistylez

xchinese-boix said:
i jus want to know what i need to do to get the moldings off n wat i need to do after i take off the molding
you take that door liner off and take that plastic shit off and you'll see these little plastic hook things...just use pliers to squeeze em and they pop out. and theres a bolt-like thing at one side its black unbolt it and it pops right out. the one near the rear tire you have to take tha rear seat and the side plastics off and you'll see the same but theres only three hooks and ones kinda behind the seat belt...just stick your hand in there and squeeze that hook it will pop out.

to fill the hole you have a choice:

1. get a piece of metal a little bigger than the square hole and weld it from behind and fill the front with bondo. do it for each one and sand it clean.
2. get some bad ass tape, duct tape, and tape the back side with a bunch of duct tape and fill the front with bondo.

comes out the same juss to let you know.

the welding is gonna be a bitch for the holes that are hard to reach, so i suggest you used duct tape for those two maybe three.

once you fill each hole and sanded , use the right sand paper or you'll be there all day, paint that shit. tada