search members by state

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
is there a way we can make a way to find members by state or something like that sort of like what TI has? this way we can send PMs or something like that to people in our area that dont post but are still on CI a lot to let them know about meets and things of that nature. or at least to get their input on meets and if they can make it or not.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Go to the frapper sticky in the Lounge, all the members that added themselves show up on the map.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think he means PMing the guys that aren't active, but I'm not too sure on if they'd get the PM if they're not on the board frequently.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
PMs usually send a notification to your email address.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
true true. but not everyone has added themselves to the map. and i think by default when you get PMs you get an email notification? because i know i did until i finally changed it like 2 months ago

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah im gonna do that now. it just seems like it would be useful in situations like how were having trouble getting PA MD and NJ members together for a meet. no one responds and i dont know if its because they dont notice the thread or what :???:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i PMed jayjay and he said if i could find something on vbulletin.org then he might be willing to install it. but i dont understand any of that stuff. is there anyone whos able to find something?