San Jose Bay Area

CMTburtondriver

Dan from Chicago
Hey !

So I'm looking for anyone in the bay area who has a garage, That can help me get the engine out of my LS . Or anyone who is a mechanic to help me out. I'm off work for the next 5 or 6 days . I want to get this project off the ground.

Does anyone know how much I could get for my 99 LS in parts? anyone willing to take a cut on parting the car out?

I live in Downtown San Jose willing to travel a little bit. Car has front end damage.

Thanks guys. :D

Daybid

Dump or Die.
haha i live pretty close to you :p

Spoolinperformance in fremont
408.515.4296 ask for philip duong.

Nospeed701

If you are going to part out the car, I'm sure you can make some money but I'm sure people will try to low ball you for basic stuff........

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Damn, too bad I'm in Vacaville and don't have a garage; that would be pretty cool to tear it apart and slang it out

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Haha guys this post is 2years old lol im sure he finished what he was trying to do

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lmao, super fail even by me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have looked to see if the thread was zombied before I posted

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Lol im not going to lie i was about to post cuz im from san jose too but something told me to look at the date for some reason