S.Cal Meet Oct 23

b18c_teg

OK Here it is to all of u cali ppl!! www.team-integra.net is having a meet on Oct 23 @ Irvine, sing up if u wanna go and sing up on the food list because if u wanna eat u gotta take something to the meet. We having a OC pre meet with TI members so we can roll to Irvine. Check it out, hope to see some of u there.

www.team-integra.net

b18c_teg

Looks like there is no So.Cal ppl in CI =(, Welll then I will be representing for CI. CI&TI woot...

b18c_teg

Cali where u at!!!

b18c_teg said:
Looks like there is no So.Cal ppl in CI =(, Welll then I will be representing for CI. CI&TI woot...
come on no 1 wants to come with me from CI to the T-I meet, I need my decals too so I can represent!!! Damn no cats from S.Cal in this joint!!! :wtf: :lame

DA6streetsleepr

I wanna go so well see Irvine is about two hours from where I'm at. It's on sunday. You've got a RHD G2 hatch??? Thats sick I've got a RHD project G2 sedan.

b18c_teg

meet

DA6streetsleepr said:
I wanna go so well see Irvine is about two hours from where I'm at. It's on sunday. You've got a RHD G2 hatch??? Thats sick I've got a RHD project G2 sedan.
nice got n e pics? where are u located @? We doing a pre-meet on Orange County maybe u wanna roll with us? That depends where in s.cal u located at and I think theres a premeet for those coming from San Diego. We gonna meet at OC @ about 10-10:30 am then roll to irvine.

b18c_teg

koo, U guys read there is parking but for T-I members only maybe if some ppl dont show u will get to park inside the parking lot but u can always park maybe in the other parking spots. If u guys go look for me and let me know ur from CI.

d0nk1llum1nati

DC4LS-R said:
im gonna try to go thanks for the information, irvine is pretty close i live in the IE.
hopefully i can go. but it depends if i have to go with my cuzin to buy his car. ive been waiting for this thing for like a month. ey dc4-ls-r...where in the i.e. u from? im from colton.

DC4LS-R

d0nk1llum1nati said:
hopefully i can go. but it depends if i have to go with my cuzin to buy his car. ive been waiting for this thing for like a month. ey dc4-ls-r...where in the i.e. u from? im from colton.
i live in san bernardino where 215 and 10 if u go on the 10 u can see my car with the red megan racing lower control arms pearl green integra

d0nk1llum1nati

DC4LS-R said:
i live in san bernardino where 215 and 10 if u go on the 10 u can see my car with the red megan racing lower control arms pearl green integra
hmm. never seen u around b4. i live in colton on washington st. right by fiesta village off the 215. i drive a 01 white integra with royal black/silver lip c-8s