rx7+new vette motor = ?!?!?!?!?? WTF!?!?

MidniteFreedom

not another one!!
at my auto school some guy who has a red rx-7 that has a corvette engine! i think some of rx-7 people at school feels dishonor to the rx-7 lol.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
I just can't understand why you would want to put a Corvette engine in a RX-7.
its a very common thing to put big block V8's in rx7's expecially the 1st gens. they sell full plug and play kits for it

g3teg97

Super Moderator
So it's cheaper to swap the engine with a vette engine rather than build the rotary engine? You can get more power out of them, then?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ppl do it cause the rotorys tend to blow up easily so they just drop umm in and move on i've seen a few around here

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
teggyls said:
ppl do it cause the rotorys tend to blow up easily so they just drop umm in and move on i've seen a few around here
Yeap rotary mechanics are a dime a docen, as amazing as rotaries are the got some realiabily issues that get worst with modifing it and not knowing what the hell youre doing

ltrain

its instant power, no worry of building it up or the time it takes, put the vet motor then bam instant 12 sec car

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont like different make engines in cars, that would be like somebody on here dropping an SRT4 engine in a teg. Not to an FD, they dont deserve a peice of shit chevy engine in them