round headlights on jdm?

ltrain

did the jap version of the tegra from 94 to 01 ever have round lights like the us or do they all look like the jdmitr front end

CHILD

all day all JDM
dont forget the JDM SIR-G
GSR's had the circular lights and the type R's had the single piece lights. People tend to forget that japan has low class model vehicles as well

DC2_Project

the round lights were on 94-97 integras in japan. they switched to the new lights because the thought the round ones were "too aggresive"

speedin

The Transporter
DC2_Project said:
the round lights were on 94-97 integras in japan. they switched to the new lights because the thought the round ones were "too aggresive"
hum ive seen only 1993 ones (front clips). mabye it was the site??

ltrain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think its the other way around i think the round lights look soft or at least the 94-97 does

speedin

The Transporter
ltrain said:
i think its the other way around i think the round lights look soft or at least the 94-97 does
true, it think so. btw on a site that sells front end clips they said that a jdm round light clip was a 1993, so :what: eh

speedin

The Transporter
DC2_Project said:
do you have the link to the site?
ill go find one soon. edit, cant find it any more. they have new ones but this time they wont tell u years.

Last edited:

DC2_Project

yeah you are right

its....
jdm 89-92 are like usdm 90-93
jdm 93-94 are like usdm 94-01
and jdm 95-00 have the jdm front end

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
DC2_Project said:
yeah you are right