rotm on main page

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i think that whoever wins the rotm should have a pic of there car on the homepage. just to reconize that one car for a month.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I believe there has already been a suggestion on this. I've talked to JayJay about updating the site like CC.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You're good. It would be awesome to have the banner change everytime you go to another page.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i still don't believe we are getting more users... and if we do... the old users are barely on/active.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
We need the same stuff that CC has. Then we'll have more users. Like the damn raffle. Everyone wanted a piece of that.

nautica_t

but it also begs the question how often do people actually log on through the main page?
personally i never log on to any main page, i take the url of the actual forums and go straight to the forums rather.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i mean, it doesnt have to be on the main page, it could be on the forums page since thats where you have to vote at for rotm. it would change monthly so its not like it will get old. and there real cars, not show cars.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
well, they are still workin on updates, so i guess we'll have to wait it out. but i think the idea is brilliant. you just want your car to be shown off lol, now that you've won.

jp. i agree with you, its a great idea. since you don't really win anything anyway. its the least they could do for ya lol. ;)