Rota

JDMteggy06

should i get rota grids for my car? I want to get the black one with polished lip. What are good tires with them

Roscoe247

i have rota circuit 10's on my car with falken tires...i dont really think the tire selection should be a major concern unless ur gonna be racing/dragging ur car....just find the right size u want and in my opinon any name is fine....just my $0.02 worth

JimDCXC

Roscoe247 said:
i dont really think the tire selection should be a major concern unless ur gonna be racing/dragging ur car....just find the right size u want and in my opinon any name is fine....just my $0.02 worth
I strongly disagree, tires are a pretty important component, cheaping out is not the way to go

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
tire size if very important, expecially if you have springs. i'd say the best size would be 205/45/16, 205 cause you want wide tires, and 45 cause its not too low pro and not to fat.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I have 16" Rota Grids in royal gunmetal [Gunmetal wheels with a polished lip] and Yokohama Avid tires. My tires have a 60k mile tread life warranty on them. I am very pleased with my selection of tires. I wouldn't get any tires other than Yokohama, Toyo, or Michelin.

Here's some pics.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
tires are waaaaaayyyyy important. with 16x7" wheels id go for 205/45/16. bridestone makes really nice tires for a decent price also. some may see it as cheapin out but i worked at a tires plus and michelin tires are way over priced. check out tire rack for some tire choices. i have potenza g009's on my car, but i think im going to go with fuzions next time around because they have less sidewall flex.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
I have Rota Grids and they are great. as far as tire choice goes, if you dont want to pay alot of $$ and you still want some bang, go with Kumho. I have had Kumho 711's, and supra 712's. they are both very high bang for the buck. if you have some cash to throw around and you dont care about tread life, yokohama ADVAN A032R is an extremely good tire and for a little cheaper, Falken Azenis(also a great tire). thats my advice.......

JDMteggy06

inline4four said:
I have Rota Grids and they are great. as far as tire choice goes, if you dont want to pay alot of $$ and you still want some bang, go with Kumho. I have had Kumho 711's, and supra 712's. they are both very high bang for the buck. if you have some cash to throw around and you dont care about tread life, yokohama ADVAN A032R is an extremely good tire and for a little cheaper, Falken Azenis(also a great tire). thats my advice.......
thanks for you peoplez help