Robstunner's teg is down. AGAIN

Robstunner

well, as many of you people know, my stupid ass car was having a really bad coolant eating problem about 2 weeks ago. swapped in a new radiator and boom, fixed. the next day, started leaking again. few days later, found the leaky hose. boom fixed.

TONIGHT, taking my GF back to school, BOOM, i hear the tire rubbing like crazy. at first im like, damnit, stupid ass flat tires. i look, and find out my car wanted to be a tokyo drifter:

no idea how or why, other than the fact that i found bondo under my right rear tailight, suggesting that i was hit by a car (previous owner) (i got it from a stupid dealer) so the ONLY possible reason i can come up with is that it was fucked up already from the accident before i had the car, and it just finnished itself off tonight.

o well.

ordered a rear camber kit ( left and rear)
from ebay for $57 shipped USPS priority b/c a new OEM one from www.acuraoemparts.com is the same price, with ground shipping, and only one piece

if anyone cares, i got this kit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250044980828&rd=1,1

looks just like other companies, (UGR) and others i saw for around $100 on ebay that were brand name.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn man that sucks i have the exaxt same problem right now wit the whole radiator thing im waitng for the radiator i ordered to come in hopefully tommorrow to swap it out and finally have my car back ! And i also found that my intake broke and had a hge hole in it .its been about 4 days since i drove my car and i cant stand it anymore once i fix my shit i hope i don't have anymore probs like you but like they say when it rains it pours.

99teg LS

thats shitty man! good luck with those bolts tho... theyre prolly gonna be a bitch!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Man you better get under there and check for any other problems that may pop up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
OUCH!

i feel your pain though

my car carfaxes clean

it was hit on the entire left side .... the guy said he cant get it to align without pulling slightly to the left ... you can feel the different paint on the left fender .... and when i took everything out to see why my trunk was leaking, i found hella welds where they much have pulled out a serious dent on the left rear 1/4 panel ..... and i never could fix my leak after new tails, gaskets, new trunk seal (fuckin expensive), and even siliconing the hell out of where the water comes in .... gave up and drilled holes where the water pools up.

99teg LS

Melt said:
OUCH!

i feel your pain though

my car carfaxes clean

it was hit on the entire left side .... the guy said he cant get it to align without pulling slightly to the left ... you can feel the different paint on the left fender .... and when i took everything out to see why my trunk was leaking, i found hella welds where they much have pulled out a serious dent on the left rear 1/4 panel ..... and i never could fix my leak after new tails, gaskets, new trunk seal (fuckin expensive), and even siliconing the hell out of where the water comes in .... gave up and drilled holes where the water pools up.
That sucks man.. i got a leak that I gotta take care of too... just havent got around to it cuz its not too bad. i just throw a towel in the back to soak up th water.