Road Noise in cabin

samace_sg

Second Glance
Is it me or do have excessive road noise in my car?... I hear everything.. all the bumps and engine noise... hate to always turn the radio up... Is this the norm for Integras...

Peruviann

i always hear my engine noise i always turn up my radio also i have other noises like lose screws i need to tighten from my system i really wanan get rid of this engine noise

o0oz

my license plate make noise cause the screws are squeeky? iono but its annoying. gonna use a burr king and shave the threads to make it shorter. ;)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Cheesenip said:
u drive an integra, not a lexus.
:lol:

i would say that 94-97 usually have a greater amount of excessive noise than 98-01. due to aging, rust, lack of maintenance "nitpicking" , or running over every god damn pothole causing shit to loosen.

someone once told me that another reason could be that the 98-01 have a stiffer suspension than the older models. is that correct? i've never looked into that.

sometimes when i drive on the highway my ears pop from wind entering the car. and the rear always feel like someone dropped a ton of bricks when i go over a slight bump. so ANNOYING! :x

samace_sg

Second Glance
lol.. guess its everyone.. Very annoying... anyone use Dyanamat or Spray Foam to deaden some noise?