rim question

MidniteFreedom

wow too big... and your making your teggy like some dub's suv or trucks??? go for something like 15's or 16'!
looks better, but its up to you if you want thoese rims.

2ndName

I would not go that big. 16s is the max I would go with the Teg. But it is your ride. If you will be more satisfied with a set of 19s then go for it. But from past experience of driving a car with 18s, it was a pain in the ass. Jacked up road Owned me.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'd say, the largest wheel size I'd go would be 17s, but that'll be if I show the car and have another one for daily driving use. I have 16's on my teg right now, and I must say it's the perfect size.

1329itr00

Type R
17's i agree would be the biggest 19's are gonna slow you down a shit load and would look funny IMO go with 16's or 17's if you wanna go bigger

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Plus, with 19's you'll be rubbing and you wont be able to lower your car.

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
19's are way too big. 18s are pretty big too. i have 17s and since my car is also dropped people are forever thinking theyre 18s but when they read the tire size, they know they're not. don't go any bigger than 17. because bigger slows you down and u stand a great risk of them rubbing on the inside of your wheel well. as of right now my tires are getting shredded because my rims at so big and my car is dropped :\ it sucks.

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

I agree 19s way to big, I had 18s on my 94 gsr like 6 years ago & I ended up taking them off 3 weeks later for some 17s, I have been running 17" volk te37's w/ 205/40/17 ever since then & love em. my 97 gsr has 16" rota slips which look good if you dont have any type of side skirts thats just my opinion for you though
Dave E

siscoke

yep the previous owner of my teg had some 18s and he said it wasnt the same car anymore handling was diff. you couldnt take any persons in the back and even on some hard cornering without ppl in the back it used to rub at the back/. he changed them also after a week or 2 back to the standard 15s ;s

all of the tegs around here (except for some showcars with modified chassis or exterior have bigger) have 17 or 16 under there :S

just so youd know