Richmond meet??

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
So does anyone aroud the richmond area interested i having a honda/ acura meet??

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
no darkdb1 we meant richmond VIRGINIA.... richmond VA is ALOT nicer than what ur richmond is.. lol.. i dont think i can bro... i got too much work to do for schooll... u should hang out with Emperor... theyre cool... TONS of Evos.. lol

DarkDB1

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
no darkdb1 we meant richmond VIRGINIA.... richmond VA is ALOT nicer than what ur richmond is.. lol.. i dont think i can bro... i got too much work to do for schooll... u should hang out with Emperor... theyre cool... TONS of Evos.. lol
LOL!... My bad! :oops:

LiEkjAi

hahaha, it's alrite alan, u work at oakland, closer to richmond and oakland is dangerous already lolx

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
8urcivic said:
yea i know a few guys that roll with that crowd, the subaru crowd too.
i think they have 100000 EVO's haha, an RX7, 350Z, quite a few wrxs, 2 turbo integras, and a turbo miata..... so basically Emperor is a high horsepower group.... i was asked to join(theyre my dad's friends) but i told them i would join once i was turboed so i didnt look like an idiot... theyre mostly filipinos (WOOT WOOT!)... chech them out at www.emperor-us.com

8urcivic

werd, i went to bells friday night, saw a few integras, but i have no idea what yours looks like.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
o my parents dont let me go there... they say its too late at night and i cant bring my car there... ive only been there a few times... w/o my car..

8urcivic

you ever go to hull street on sundays?? right in front of the wing command. its a small meet for the automotivelifestyles.com forum