rice or no rice?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fyi, they'll fade to pink if they're not oem. and they're ricey if they're pink.. if it has the 'honda oem' stamp on the back.. then they're not rice :D

DaMn Dat Dc2

it's not ricey if it's not original.The original ones cost too much and it's gonna get stolen anyways.Mines are replicas and their still not pink and I had them for a year.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
1 question...seller name is reliablehidkits, and he only sold 9 things, and all he has for sale is emblems? maybe he should change the name to "cheapemblems"

NOT RICE...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
def rice if not genuine oem honda emblems.
you're stupid.

If they look exactly the same, and do the same thing, I don't see what's wrong in getting them.

I paid 85 bucks for a set of HIDs and since they're not legit HELLA hids, does that make me a ricer?

not rice

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I'd get them even though there fake they still look like the real deal even if over a period of time same a year or 2 they turn pink just find them again and reorder them there only $5.99.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
you're stupid.

If they look exactly the same, and do the same thing, I don't see what's wrong in getting them.

I paid 85 bucks for a set of HIDs and since they're not legit HELLA hids, does that make me a ricer?

not rice
exactly...your probably with me on the "im sick of this scene" thread i posted.

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
you're stupid.

not rice
Well what about the kids that buy "cheap" exhaust mufflers that sound like fart cans? They are replicas (ex. N1 style) and everyone including me calls that RICE. So whats the differnce?

I say rice. But only because they are 5.99 Go to a local performace shop and at least pick up some of their better fake emblems. They don't have to be OEM but at least good quality.

Last edited:

pntballakev

Well what about the kids that buy "cheap" exhaust mufflers that sound like fart cans? They are replicas (ex. N1 style) and everyone including me calls that RICE. So whats the differnce?

I say rice. But only because they are 5.99 Go to a local performace shop and at least pick up some of their better fake emblems. They don't have to be OEM but at least good quality.
yea but mufllers and emblems are completely different ones for performance and sound and ones just looks as long as it doesn't fade who cares.

not rice.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i have the apex'i n1 full cat back. bought mine for 320 new. sounds great. makes power.

my friend with an ls bought a 'universal muffler' n1 style w/custom piping (crush bend) and his is loud, annoying, and sounds like shit and doesnt even angle right (angles out but not up) and paid at the most, 60 bucks.

thats the difference.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if no one can tell, and your the only one who knows they arent OEM go for it. moneys tight these days...and 5.99 doesnt get you a lot anymore...

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
i have the apex'i n1 full cat back. bought mine for 320 new. sounds great. makes power.

my friend with an ls bought a 'universal muffler' n1 style w/custom piping (crush bend) and his is loud, annoying, and sounds like shit and doesnt even angle right (angles out but not up) and paid at the most, 60 bucks.

thats the difference.
No I was replying to kuchtaboy. The "so what is the difference" question was saying whats the difference bewtween buying cheap emblems and buying cheap exhuast or other mods. And the answer is, there is no difference.

But i agree with what you said.

heykosal

Angkorian
No I was replying to kuchtaboy. The "so what is the difference" question was saying whats the difference bewtween buying cheap emblems and buying cheap exhuast or other mods. And the answer is, there is no difference.

But i agree with what you said.

But there IS a difference. Buying a cheap visual mod is nothing, I have a cheap ill-fitting type-r replica front lip..dont mind it. But performance enhancing mods are a totally different story. Were talking about parts that can affect power, drivability, even the life of the engine.
I dont need to say anything more than look at Blox's camshafts compared to Skunk2. Youre the kind of guy to put Blox cams in your car and claim no difference.