requesting CI FTP

sonicvybe

new driver
i think we ought to have a clubintegra members ftp...

members can share cool stuff...various files etc...just password protect the directory and allow for directory browsing...and go ftp://foldername.clubintegra.com to add files or modify...

under the common club code that we maintain appropriate conduct.

whacha say? 500 MB?

B18TEG

BLACK DA
i think thatl cause problems, not to bash you or anything, i just think people will join just to upload viruses and stuff. its bad enough with everything else going around, and whose going to monitor everything that gets uploaded?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
sounds like a good idea, but what exactly are you trying to share that you already can't do on a site that already hosts stuff?

graveyardhippie

and while it would be nice, b18teg's right. it would only take one loser to really screw it up being that it would be easy to get the password for it.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It'd be cool, but it wouldn't happen and be free.

About the files, there should be a thing in there where it sees that its a picture or video. No need to upload anything else.

graveyardhippie

g3teg97 said:
It'd be cool, but it wouldn't happen and be free.

About the files, there should be a thing in there where it sees that its a picture or video. No need to upload anything else.

yeh, but you can disguise a virus as either. but you are right, it wont be free.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
yep yep yep . . viruses can be disguised to be any type of file you want, itll then infiltrate the system once its in as a trojan and acess all backdoors in the network. then anyone who downloads any of the files now associated with the virus will be infected. youll have info from your pc out on the web, not to mention depending on the virus type it can destroy all of your os. then youll call me ill rebuild your computer and youll never go on there ever again!!!

sonicvybe

new driver
How can tegsox be the president and not know what an FTP is...jk haha...yes just throwing up an idea. The ftp isnt the best of ideas. Just learning some good web practices...keep hosted files associated with the site - stored externally on a separate service.

thx ppl

B18TEG

BLACK DA
sonicvybe said:
How can tegsox be the president and not know what an FTP is...jk haha...
yea but tegsox takes the time to learn alot about different things. . .more thani can say about mr bush