Remote Start?

maluskeeter

Im looking for a remote start with an LCD screen. Which do you guys use?...Im looking for something that is reliable and comes at a good low price...any suggestions?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
most of my buddies use python and viper pager lcds. its gonna run you about 400+ for a installation and everything

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I got the Viper 2-way. The MSRP on it is $500. Remote start is extra. If you get it from Best Buy, installation is free. I highly recoemend this alarm.

3rdGenTaffeta

I just got the Viper 791XV with 2-way LCD interface remote w/remote start, I recommend but pockets gotta be kinda deep cuz it set me back 500. If you dont got the cash get a trunk monkey :hithead: lol

3rdGenTaffeta

g3teg97 said:
Yeah that is pretty funny. You happy with your Viper, 3rdGenTaffeta?

Oh yes very! Its the shit :rocker: especially on cold mornings

3rdGenTaffeta

Most places will say they cannot install auto start on 5 speed. Tell them go to hell cuz my buddy Randy has one on his teg. :D

redinteg44

i have a python and i love it, it is not a remote start thought but the alarm it self is excellent, costs a good amount tho

DB8_228

You would have to disable a sensor for you clutch i believe. After that you can install it and yeah you would have to leave it in neutral.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
3rdGenTaffeta said:
Most places will say they cannot install auto start on 5 speed. Tell them go to hell cuz my buddy Randy has one on his teg. :D
Yeah! Best Buy told me that because I have a 5 spd, they will not install the remote start. I don't really need it since I live in Florida.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i just started looking at alarms and they now install them in 5speeds i guess if the car is in gear the remote start will not work but im lookin into a two way pager system for my car wit extra horns to make it nice and loud and a kill switch built in of course

b18c_teg

teggyls said:
i just started looking at alarms and they now install them in 5speeds i guess if the car is in gear the remote start will not work but im lookin into a two way pager system for my car wit extra horns to make it nice and loud and a kill switch built in of course
Mine does, car will start with remote start even if its gear =/. Now I can't use it cuz of the turbo.