rear window wipers!!!

khmer123

uhh i jus got my integra like 2 weeks ago..and yea winter is cummin and i noticed the window on the bumper (the one in back of da car) has no wipers...i also noticed theres no screws or anything for me to put one on...all i see is a circle black rubber piece where its supposed to be connected...i wanna put wipers on how would i do it??

ltrain

its probably a rear wiper eliminator piece and if your in NY i wouldnt mind taking it off your hands, im lookin for 1

khmer123

ltrain said:
its probably a rear wiper eliminator piece and if your in NY i wouldnt mind taking it off your hands, im lookin for 1
would i really need a rear wiper when it starts raining? bcuz it looks as if rain wont roll off of it really easy and it ll be hard for me to see in behind ..so do u think i should leavem off or put on the wiper?

ltrain

i never use my rear wipers even when it rains , unless its snowing thats different, if your cruising rain will run right off and u can always get rain x

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
ltrain said:

yo you know you can get the rear window with out the wiper and no hole in it ...thats if your looking for that clean look ... :twisted:

1991TeGgY Ls

i hate my damn rear "wiper" i havent changed the blade on it in like 7 months so it just feel off so when u turn it on the metal scrapes the window so i dont turn it on nemore sisssssssssy booooooooy

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I removed my rear wiper, I havent had any problems. I got the plug on ebay,cost like $10, really cleans up the rear end. All mine did was vibrate across the window, didnt do shit.

In the winter if there is a little snow on the back window, I wipe it off with my california water blade while my car is warming up. Dosent take more then a couple seconds.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
But if your an autocrosser, it helps even out the front/rear weight distribution :) but if your a dragger, yeah, lose the weight.
I like my rear wiper, but it is only useful when your not moving/moving real slow. When your cruising along the rain hardly hits the rear window unless your caught in a torrential downpour. I actually did a cool little mod to my rear wiper arm, I'll snap a pic of it sometime and show you guys.