Rear Camber Kits

D-MART90DA9

MY CAR IS A AUTOBOT
ok guys im tired of flipping my tires around and inside and out to prevent camber wear :angryred: so i need to find a really cheap pair of rear camber kits that arnt gonna break and that not gonna cost me a arm and a leg i have checked with all my local shops around here they want way to much i was thinking of just doing the longer bolt and washers thing but i heard that was kinda dangerous so yeah i need some major help i really dont wanna buy more tires :smackself

tilegend

i dont see why it would be dangerous. as long as you're using the correct hardware (higher grade) then you should be fine. but there is a limit to how much camber can be corrected, i think lol

progress ( http://progressauto.com ) even has them as part of their alignment kit

and ingalls sells them also.

DA9boy

get on ebay they have front and rear camber kits for the low low for no more than $30-$50 bucks shipped
check around check craigslist.com they have relly good deals to shop around. Good luck

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I think I might need one too. My rear wheels tilt in a little bit...and I'm on stock suspension lol

I just bought a set of Falkens and really don't want them goin out prematurely