real or fake conversion

banana_nation

Hi guys I found a place that is selling a full jdm conversion for 2000-2500 CDN i was wondering how can you tell if it is real or fake thx guys![/Red]

Dsanchez16

well buddy they are both "fake" because chances are your not driving a JDM honda integra....but as to your question...who gives a shit...if they both look the same go for the cheaper one....or just save the money and buy some performance parts ( my choice)

but as to your question idk....

B16aTeggy

^^ dude wtf... dont be a dick face..

go for it.. they look sick.. i dont think there is a "FAKE" out there.. if there was doesnt matter u cant tell teh differents anyways.. dont mind these assholes.. its ur car ur money do what u want

Dsanchez16

Well I didnt mean to sound like an asshole but seriously, does it really matter if it's real or not? Who gives a shit? Just get the cheaper one!

00pyitr

i think they are fibreglass,
which means,,, they wont fit quite well,

DownShift96GSR

They can come fiber glass or metal. You could also get the whole front carbon fiber but you have to buy it piece by piece, I think...... :???:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i rather go wit the real OEM metal kits, not much of a "fiberglass" fan, of course the metal kits cost more, but its worth it, depends if u can put a price on quailty. i didnt go to the link u provided yet, but so i dont kno wat kits ur looking at, but i remember seeing metal kits with HID, those are pricey but real nice.