Random pics of car and other car

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Pics of my cavalier are available. If you want I have LOTS of pics of me taking apart of engine until I got to timing cover and head, just taking break. If you want to see them let me know ill make new thread

Random Pic of my nicest piece of the car lol the AMP

My WIA(work in action)

Ghetto job on trunk battery for temp workup. need to fix things

Rim left off because theres A PINHOLE IN THE SIDEWALL =(

Both of my Cars

Interior of Cav, painted

Took front off the cav to repare some stuff. Ended up leaving it off for engine job

Last edited:

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
edited pics that I thought you guys would think more important to see, because cav isn't suppose to be here in first place but I did anyway lol

cripemaster

how hard is it to transfer your battery to your trunk. cause i really wanna do that to free up some space in my engine bay.

acclude

cheap bastard
That setup above looks like it's specifically for the amp and not the same battery as under the hood. To do a real battery relocation, you gotta buy some stuff to do it right and make sure you use a sealed GEL battery like the Optimas. Expect to spend about $300-400 on everything to do it right.

Fix the trim and re-paint it. Not digging the wheels but if you like them that's cool. It needs a drop.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Had to get new rims because the old ones have a dip in at least 3 of them on the inside, so theRims were 200 dollars to get these plus tires, and that is a high perform battery from interstate I had. It is sealed doesn't leak. And I got a mount on the other side holding it down. whats to fix on the trim? What car? and why repaint it, that custom I did actually won me a car show for tuner one time when that car ran lol

Last edited:

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah the only thing that I don't like is the red on the dash, but thats just my opinion. Its your car and you can do whatever you want to it. other then that it looks pretty good.