Rand0m SSM DC5 from FL....

Rand0m

learning experience....night shoot with the D50 on manual....not the best, but still better than what i could do with the PowerShot A75.....more shoots in the near future....

hate it or love it.....all comments welcome

these pics were taken free hand, no tripod, with flash, just kinda piddling around, thinkin of ideas....

again, comments/criticism on the car/pics.....

the car is a continous work in progress....many many mods as it is, regularly tracked (1/4 mile, autoX, road coarse) and has many many mods lined up in the near future.....

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
pics are lil too dark.... can't really tell the design of the rims... looks good tho :thumbs up

Rand0m

yeah, it was my first time using that particular cam, and i decided to try it in manual mode....couldnt get the apperature right....but practice makes perfect....

the rims are basically a 5spoke wheel.....but are being swapped out for some new time attack volk te37's

speedin

The Transporter
i like! id reccomed painting that honda emblem black :D . but looks good

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Rand0m said:
we both live in lee county (southwest florida)

close to cape coral/ft. myers
Cool. I'm central Florida between Tampa and Orlando. We have a Honda / Acura meet in Lakeland coming up, I was going to see if you were close, would you wanna come, but it might be a little drive for you. 8)

CHILD

all day all JDM
looks pretty nice. like before, i'd just work with the shutter speed and apeture. you'll get it lookin' badass in no time mang!

Rand0m

thanks for the compliments/criticism guys :thumbs up its always good to get a second (and third) opinion :lol: ;)

about a lakeland meet...im sure one of these days when we have nothing to do, we could make it up there :lol: theres always hope