Raffle!!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Club Si Has Their Raffles, and the prizes are pretty nice, any of the admin's ever think about doing something like that? their last/current raffle is for a Skunk2 intake manifold, can choose from B18/B16/H22 Engines. Thats pretty sweet! for 10 dollas a slot! Just curious if Clubintegra, would consider trying something like that out.

Baldy201

yea we have one, but he doesnt come on much. That is what the Mods are for, so he doesnt have to be here.

slikk

Money Getter
i know we got one but i am just fu&ing around. i think noturious is the admin but he show only when the seasons change

MoJoJoJo

Banned
but the idea would be nice though, i would be one of the first to sign up =) raffle of a AEM V2 or something lol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Some Tien Suspension Kits, really want to get my hands on a Damper Kit :lol:

slikk

Money Getter
then who is the admin??!! rice4brains he aint here either ...

this site is runnig itself

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe really? so everybody put in 20 bucks about thats bout 350 tickets? that should be enough for a Tien Basic Damper Kit, =)..sleeperintegra u can go buy it we will pay u back later we promise :twisted:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
whoa ur serious hehe, make a thread see if wat ppl vote for, me personally, i would love a sweet suspension kit, i dunno how its gonna work though just thought of the raffle idea from club si, but how it works..i dunno