Race Against OGstackadolla - Autocross - Stockton - 8/4 or 8/5

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
SCCA at Stockton Fairgrounds - 8/4 or 8/5

Either Saturday or Sunday, I haven't decided. Just seeing when the most people are available right now.

Let me know if you're interested

Events are conducted according to SCCA Solo II rules, as amended by Sacramento Supplemental regulations
Entry Fees: SCCA members: $30.00
Entry Fees: Non-Members: $30.00 + $15.00 surcharge; (the $15 surcharge is for a Temp. Weekend Membership)
By entering you agree to work your assigned work group;
Valid drivers' license is required; SCCA membership card is required for discount;
Helmet is required: Snell '00 M/SA or later ONLY; Loaners are available.
First run group is run on an "inverted grid":
First car to arrive on grid is put into last position;
Last car to arrive will run first;
Cars will be tech'ed on grid.

General Event Schedule

For first half run groups arrive 1 to 1 1/2 hours before first car out time to walk the course, register and have your car tech'ed
First car out time 8:00 A.M.;
Other run groups have no set schedule, but start as soon as possible
For second half run groups, arrive no later than 10:30 AM;
Third run group will not start before 12:00 PM;
Registration will close at 7:45 A.M. and then Open back up after first car has started it's run.
Registration will close at NOON!!;

Racing:
OGstackadolla

Attending:
XjoEnX
goofygamer

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
depends on how funds go because i have to pay for that, registration, phone, and buttonwillow and save something so i have money if my job doesnt go through. If anything i can meet you up somewhere so you can shoot me $ for the tranny

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
k, I'm trying to see how funds go, I had some escrows pushed back. The 15th is going to be pure glory. Gearbox, buttonwillow, infineon, etc..

goofygamer

Ouu.. can you post some info about it? I'll be able to come out until 3pm or so if I can't get it off. Maybe i could get that saturday off.

goofygamer

fuck, just went to look at my schedule earlier today. Hours are definitely getting cut. Instead of working at 4 on Saturday, I'll be working the morning. 9:30-3pm, so I can't make it to the event, but could kick it afterwards. Fuck man, I always have the worst luck when it comes to events.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
f***, just went to look at my schedule earlier today. Hours are definitely getting cut. Instead of working at 4 on Saturday, I'll be working the morning. 9:30-3pm, so I can't make it to the event, but could kick it afterwards. f*** man, I always have the worst luck when it comes to events.
Damn, that sucks! lmk when you're off work, you have my number, right?

FroggerIntegra

o hell yeah I will go what day you running?
and blue where you at?
if you are on the way from Sacramento I can probably pick you up