Quietest exhaust

YSLBTT

I tried searching and couldn't finding a thread, so here goes...

I have a 94 LS integra, and i currently have a GReddy Evo II on it. I am looking to change it to something quiet. It's quite obnoxious and loud inside the car when I'm driving.

Going back to stock is almost not a possibility.

Which exhaust should i look into getting?

Thanks

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
If you're looking for an after market one then i'd say APEXi WS2 or RSR ExMag, But i've been looking recently at doing a custom exhaust with resonator, and S2000 muffler, you'd get the looks, decent tone, and quiet all in one go

YSLBTT

dual exhaust? it'd be cool.

i forgot to add it in the first post. any sound clips would help if available./

Sammich

dual exhaust? it'd be cool.

i forgot to add it in the first post. any sound clips would help if available./
naw not dual...u ricer. he's talking bout taking one of the s2k's exhaust and using it on urs. it would require some mods, but it'd work..i think another avenue u can look at is the rsx axleback..i've heard good things about it. if at all possible try to get the type s (i believe is the correct model) version of the rsx axleback..u have a nice polished tip w/ at least 2-1/4 piping

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
naw not dual...u ricer. he's talking bout taking one of the s2k's exhaust and using it on urs. it would require some mods, but it'd work..i think another avenue u can look at is the rsx axleback..i've heard good things about it. if at all possible try to get the type s (i believe is the correct model) version of the rsx axleback..u have a nice polished tip w/ at least 2-1/4 piping
I dunno about the RSX but the TSX only has 1 3/4 inch piping, I'm pretty sure the S2000 has 2"

And yes i did mean just one of the mufflers not both lol

Sammich

almost punched you right then.
lol one heart juarez..

I dunno about the RSX but the TSX only has 1 3/4 inch piping, I'm pretty sure the S2000 has 2"
check ti.net..if i'm not mistaken i thought it was said that the rsx type s has 2-1/4" piping..like it was comparable to the ITR muffler

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
check ti.net..if i'm not mistaken i thought it was said that the rsx type s has 2-1/4" piping..like it was comparable to the ITR muffler
Cool i didn't know if the RSX muffler was more comparable to the TSX one or not, i've never had one myself, I know a guy with an S2000 that's planning on getting a new catback, so i'm just gonna snag one of the old mufflers from him then :D I'll kept my eye out for an RSX one as well though :thumbup:

Sammich

yea...i was gona put the s2k on mine..but it woulda been too much modding i didnt wana go thru that..i wanted something that was fairly simple to install..

it had to be modded b/c of the location of hte inlet on the s2k muffler