Quick turn signal question?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
This may be a dumb question but when I turn on the turn signal on my car the right signal flashes faster then the left. This is on the dash in the inside of the car. does this mean the bulb is burning out? I'm new to integras so not sure here. My jeep would light up solid when it burned out. just asking, thanks.

mirrorimg

The cars I have driven flash quickly when one of the lights is out. Put the blinker or hazards on, and get out and see which one isnt lighting up.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I had already tried that but they all work. I'm not sure if it means its gonna burn out or not. guess i'll wait and see. On my Jeep it went solid a few days before it burnt out so ur probably right. thanks for the help.

mirrorimg

They blink fast, and yet they all work? Maybe theres an incorrect bulb in there with the wrong rating? I f you really want to find out, take the bulbs from the driver side, and alternate them to the passenger side, ans vice versa. If the rapid flashing changes sides, then one of the bulbs is either going bad like you referred to, or is the wrong bulb for the application.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Found out which was burnt out. just as I was gonna swap the lights in the taillights it burnt out. thanks for the help.