questions about rebuilding my motor

tomas1.8ls

i know a lot about older muscle cars but i dont know much about imports. i just bought a 92 acura integra Ls and my friend wants to sell me some of his other motor parts from his 2000 acura integra ls. such as the stage 2 cams, complete rebuilt head, pistons and rings, 550mm injectors, intake manifold, trottlebody and more... but i dont know if these parts will fit. if anyone could help me that would be great.... thank you

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
all of these parts will fit...only question is the size of the pistons...stock size for your motor is 81mm. If they are bigger, you would have to have your block bored out.

tomas1.8ls

i heard that it would be hard because that the oil pump and the water pump on the newer integras are switched compared to the 2nd gen. is this true?? and thank you again for your help
p.s- what size are stock ls pisons in the 2000 acura integra?

tomas1.8ls

does the position of the oil pump and the water pump matter when switching the head because my friend that built his 2000 integra ls told me that they are switched and that the head cant be used... is this true or does it matter where they are located??