Question on Teg color/wheels

iMp0rT_tUnErZ

what kind of wheels ?

hey everyone.
what color is this teg? & does anybody have the color code?

also.. these are the rota attacks right ?

00integrals

That color is SSBP (Super Sonic Blue Pearl) . . . OEM Honda color. You can go to Honda and get the color code for it. And no those aren't Rota's. Those are Advan RG-II.

sonicvybe

new driver
00integrals said:
That color is SSBP (Super Sonic Blue Pearl) . . . OEM Honda color. You can go to Honda and get the color code for it. And no those aren't Rota's. Those are Advan RG-II.
yup rg2 see the rim edge on it..says advan.. :shock: need a microscope lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
sOuL said:
aw man that is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be in cleanest tegs thread
It is.

00integrals said:
Exaclty right! :thumbup:

teg2nr7

Suzuka Integra
that looks a little bit darker than super sonic blue pearl so i would say its custom paint. especially aftering seeing a set of advan's on it i dont think its ssbp. i know its dark in the pic but still that paint is to dark its not ssbp.

1999civicsi

rota makes a knockoff wheel.called rota boost..they just got them in 4x100 i think 1 guy has them on honda-tech..a vendor

00integrals

SSBP appears darker on cloudy days and low light situations. That is SSBP. Look at how the paint appears a dark purple in areas and then dark blue in others. That is how SSBP looks.