Question on Integra Lip

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright, so i recently bought a front mugen lip and the shit was a few centimeters off from good fitment. Well the problem that i have to start off with is that the lip is actually not ABS plastic its just flat out PLASTIC. because of this im not sure there is much to be dont with out havin to cut it down the middle and use fiber glass to widden it which i really dont want to do.

the question i have is where is a good place to buy a front lip. either OEM ITR or mugen from. whether it be painted or not before shipment ( which would be rather nice) i really just want to get a fucking lip on my car and price doesnt really bother me. if you know of any place please let me know or anyone that might be selling one. thanks. pm me with info or im me on aim xblackmindedx is my name

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i got my type-r lip from jdmshit.com. it was 120 shipped and it comes in abs plastic. im not sure about the mugen style but i am pretty sure that one is availble too.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
8urcivic said:
i got my type-r lip from jdmshit.com. it was 120 shipped and it comes in abs plastic. im not sure about the mugen style but i am pretty sure that one is availble too.
oh yeah? how was the fitment???

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i mean, its not an oem part but for the most part it fits well. i got it painted and everything efore i even bolted it up. i like it alot because of when my car scrapes it doesnt damage the lip because of its material.