Quaife Lsd Question With Email

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
I was looking into buying a QUAIFE LSD. So I emailed them so they could give me the proper part number for my 2001 Acura Integra TYPE-R. They messaged me back saying that they have a new product that beats the original QUAIFE LSD out of the water. This is what she sent me. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your inquiry. The Quaife is indeed a fantastic LSD unit, but I would like to introduce you to the next evolution of the torque biasing differential for your vehicle: http://www.autotechdriveline.com/a_index.htm

This unit will transform the behavior of your vehicle, offering you traction at both wheels under a wider range of conditions, and is definitely worth every penny, and with a lifetime warranty, remains quite a steal at $995.00.

Your stock diff in that car functions similarly to the Quaife, as it is a helical gear driven unit (and basically a mass produced copy of the Quaife), but is inherently weak as compared to the Quaife or Wacetrac units.

It is not true that you must use expensive oil. Both the Quaife and the Wavetrac require no special oils at all, and we recommend that you continue to use your car manufacturer's recommendation for transaxle fluid.

LINKS
http://www.autotechdriveline.com/a_wavdiff.htm

http://www.autotechdriveline.com/a_index.htm

Spody02

Name: Cody
do it, be the first
tell us how it works
haha
i dont know looks like its would be better
but everyone uses Quaife and dosent have a problem
so...
up to you

Winki

Undercover mod
is it actually quaife? and he didnt give you a part #?

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
HERE IS ANOTHER EMAIL ABOUT IT BEING A QUAIFE

Yes, the Wavetrac is the next evolution of the torque biasing differential that we have developed on our own independent of Quaife in England. We remain the North American distributor for all other Quaife products. Yes, I agree that Quaife has quite a name in America, and we are the ones responsible for building that reputation for them since 1984. And now we're prepared to do it again with the Wavetrac differential, which continues to be similar in operation to the Quaife, but with some refinements that make it now truly the ultimate differential for your Acura. If you viewed our website link, you will see some of the technological improvements that we have made of the basic torque biasing differential.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
The more I research about the WAVETRAC the more I see how much better it beats the QUAIFE. The only thing stopping me from buying right now is is it reliable like the QUAIFE.

Winki

Undercover mod
The more I research about the WAVETRAC the more I see how much better it beats the QUAIFE. The only thing stopping me from buying right now is is it reliable like the QUAIFE.
if its not they will ship you another one:lol:

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Maybe... Idk But I Could Be Wrong.....maybe I Didnt Do My Research....i Mean Thats What G3teg97 Might Say.....He has said that in my last coupe post lol