%#q(&*%fuck!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
So I went into work this morning to talk to my boss... Everything went well, but when I came back out to my car my driver side headlight was shattered!

So now I need new headlights... (My passanger one is cracked aswell)

Fuck! I really didn't want to spend money on that right now... Thinking about 1 piece, but we'll see depending on how much stock replacments are.

I'm pissed.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol what were you talking to your boss about?

maybe they did you a favor. now you can get sexy one pieces! :thumbs up shooot, it's one more reason to.

db_r

!ocsic
:whiner: :wgaf:

=]
1piece ftw

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i have to replace mines too.. they're slightly cracked.. buh i have a G3 teg.. and no jdm frnt.. so yea.. at least you can go jdm!!!!.. buh sorry to hear bout the headlights!..

(everything happens for a reason) maybe its a sign telling you to go JDM!!!!

JDM FTW!!!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ LOL!!!!

JDM_Conversion said:
good job driving into something.

get 1 piece headlights and call it day.
I'd like to find a set of one piece headlights... I've been looking around a little, but haven't found much yet for cheap.

psykotik said:
wow who did u piss off?
Not sure, I hope it was no one, but who knows. I'll get pics of the damage here in a minute
I think it was a rock from last night

G3GirL said:
lol what were you talking to your boss about?

maybe they did you a favor. now you can get sexy one pieces! :thumbs up shooot, it's one more reason to.
Summer work schedule. If I can find a nice set for cheap I'll gladly pick them up!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Some guy in texas told me he'd sell me the headlight for 40 shipped.... I might have to take that...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, peer pressure! PEER PRESSURE!!!...........................................

If i can find some soon I'll take em. lol