Project: Bertha

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So here's the 90 RS I picked up today. It's going to get fixed up a little and then who knows. Cosmetically it needs some work but mechanically it seems very sound. It has 250k miles on it but apparently the engine was rebuilt 20k ago. I'll keep this updated as I go along. Since it will be a cheaper project it should progress a little quicker than Richee.

Oh yea my Wife named it Bertha because it's like that fat chick that other girls hang around to make themselves feel better.:lol: I guess it makes Richee feel better.

So shitty pics for now.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thanks, I'm really just going to keep it stock, just make it nice, might repaint it. It rides nice and comfortable, it's fairly quiet and it gets good gas milage. It's a great alternative to driving the db2.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thanks everyone, it needs some tlc but like I stated, I'm just going to leave it stock and make it comfortable to drive. I already have a turbo car and a built gsr this will remain slow.

I picked up a new drivers fender because the current one is dented. Also got new struts, the current ones are kinda worn. I do need a cheap cd player for it if anyone has one, it didn't come with a radio. Oh yea, I have a new passenger side headlight assembly also since the current one is cracked. Post pics up once I get the garage cleaned up and get it in there.