project 92 integra gsr. prize or headache?

blast626

whats up guys im new here and i want to send a BIG whats up to everyone. well as for me i an a owner of a 1993 integra ls and i just bought a 1992 integra gsr that was stolen and recovered. theres not much left in the inside of the motor bay just memories of a b17a engine. now i towed the car home and now that i have it home, and going threw a dozen of junk yards trying to look for parts for this car. if i come across any doubts i sure hope i can count on you RPM freaks of nature to help me out. right now i am working on the under the dash wire harness to start putting the inside of the car together. the wires of course were sniped by some lucky owner of a b17a engine. so while i try to look for miracles to this car i would like if you guys can come up with engine options for this car. im going to need alot of patience and money for this one. i will get some pictures to post for the before and after, for this one. thanks in advance and wish me luck:evil: im looking for the under dash harness for this car for starters if anyone knows what fit or has one for sale let me know.

Last edited: