Power Steering

Shea

well now...
i've heard that having a power steering rack but not having it hooked up won't pass inspection in PA, anyone hear this too? and i was also wondering if there was a list somewhere of things needed to pass inspection in PA

thanks in advance

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
idk if thats true or not but im sure omni can help you on this one he lives in PA and a few other members too they should be on soon enough to help out with the question

Shea

well now...
teggyls said:
idk if thats true or not but im sure omni can help you on this one he lives in PA and a few other members too they should be on soon enough to help out with the question

thanks man

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
no problem i actually thought that PA was really easy on their test i dont think it should be a problem unless their lookin the car over with a fine tooth comb

Shea

well now...
teggyls said:
no problem i actually thought that PA was really easy on their test i dont think it should be a problem unless their lookin the car over with a fine tooth comb
yea, i'm only asking cause you pay pass or fail and i definately don't wanna pay for two inspections :shock:

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

Pa Inspection

Shea said:
yea, i'm only asking cause you pay pass or fail and i definately don't wanna pay for two inspections :shock:
technicly you could fail for it due to it being a factory installed assist part, but if you remove the lines & the pump. more than likely they wont even think about it as long as you dont have fluid spewing out of it.