Power Steering Speed Sensor

san_luis

Hi:

I looking for repair kit for power steering speed sensor for Integra 1990 MT. Does anybody knows where to find?

regards

san_luis

wtf !!!!! wowww....I expect a better answer. Anyway let explain to you. In Integra 1990 the speed sensor is also a small Power steering pump. This pump is also know as variable assistant power steering and its located in transmission. This kind of assembly was used by Honda in models late 80' and begining 90' in Accord, Civic and Integra. Also Legend 2G used them. For Legend model there are available a repair kit for power steering speed sensor, but so difficult to find for integra.

If anybody knows where to find this repair kit or separeted part, let me know ASAP. The whole assembly cost around $250.

regards

acclude

cheap bastard
On the 3rd gens it's just an actual pressure sensor on the pressurized line about 1 or 2 feet before the line goes into the rack. On the 2nd gens like what he's talking about it's actually a whole assembly. I did a quick search online and didn't find anything. P/S pump rebuild kits galore but no speed sensor kits.

What's wrong with it? Maybe we can offer some ideas

san_luis

thanks,
the only cause to fail of this assembly is the internal O-ring or the oil seal at top. actually im looking for the internal O ring or the repair kit. The whole assembly cost around $250 in local autoparts and $177 on intenet. the O ring maybe cost $0.50. this is the reason im searching for.

regards

san_luis

thanks......

but its too hard to expensive $170. whern i know the only problem its a O ring. and the assembly only use 3 O ring and one oil seal. i dont understand the reason for not available the repair kit ....maybe marketing !!!!!

regards