Power antenna problem....

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
I noticed that when I first bought the car and the antenna would go down, it would make a lot of clicking noises. I then noticed that after it comes up now it also makes a lot of clicking noises. Anyone know of anything that I could do to help or fix that?

sOuL

Kamikaze™ said:
I noticed that when I first bought the car and the antenna would go down, it would make a lot of clicking noises. I then noticed that after it comes up now it also makes a lot of clicking noises. Anyone know of anything that I could do to help or fix that?
no mines dose that to sounds more like a grinding noise...but i hardly listen to the radio mostly use the cd player when crusing the streets when im on the freeway i listen to the motor which is music for the freeway

silva95teg

i think the plastic teeth are missing off the mast , so either replace the mast or put a s2k antenna on it.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Yeah, it's only getting worse, it's not going all the way down tonight when I got home.... Was clicking a lot and stopped about 3/4 of the way from being fully closed.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Just take it out the mast and power motor and replace it with the S2000 replica. I did and I have no more problems with antennas!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Screw the antena have you ever looked at it while you drive it maken a teggly look so ugle. Cut it off and put a S2K antena on it. Now thats sexy :D