Post count increase & iTrader

g3teg97

Super Moderator
As all of our active members know, we have a 0% tolerance for members that try to sell items and not having a post count of at least 50 or more. I think we need to extend it to 100 posts. The reason for this rule is for the protection of our members.

Also, with this rule I do think we need some sort of Buy / Sell rating. The iTrader system clubcivic and clubrsx has looks to be a good system. I believe we need this incorporated into our forum.

What are some of your opinions and thoughts on the subject?

Winki

Undercover mod
I don;t know any thing about other forums but if it works for them why not.
sounds like a pretty good idea and it's for our safety.
but with the rating thing.
say i never buy from CI. then one day comes along where hey thats a really good deal but i have no rating. that may be a dumb question but like a said I know not about computers and internet ect.

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i got 8 itrader ratings on H -I and 2 on CRSX woot! i got a good trader Rating :thumbs up

k624ash

Bigblock-B said:
I don;t know any thing about other forums but if it works for them why not.
sounds like a pretty good idea and it's for out safety.
but with the rating thing.
say i never buy from CI. then one day comes along where hey thats a really good deal but i have no rating. that may be a dumb question but like a said I know not about computers and internet ect.
You usualy dont have to worry about the buyer, only the seller. and since people dont trade all that much no one will turn down people with a 0 trade rating, but if they have bad rating then that might affect it.

I think its a good idea

adoboracer

i think its a good idea... i think its jus stupid to come on this site just to sell something right away wen its really an integra forum not some integra ebay.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I talked to JayJay about the iTrader.

It looks like if we have the majority of the active members for this, then he'll do it no problem.

So who wants this done?

1. g3teg97
2.ominousg2

P.S. Copy & paste the list into your post then add your name