Possible Central PA Meet?

blueDAteg

I'm looking to have a meet in Williamsport in the next couple of months. I posted on G2IC.com and got a decent response, so I think I'm going to go ahead and start to organize it. If you would attend this, let me know, I'd love to see this happen.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Man I should have read it, everybody always wants to have a meet where they live. Come to philly in June.

blueDAteg

haha im originally from Pottstown/Reading. I just want to do something different. Philly meets are like every weekend with the same people, and a lot of people up here aren't willing to drive the 3 1/2 hours. A lot of fresh faces and beautiful cars up here just waiting for a meet closer to them.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
blueDAteg said:
haha im originally from Pottstown/Reading. I just want to do something different. Philly meets are like every weekend with the same people, and a lot of people up here aren't willing to drive the 3 1/2 hours. A lot of fresh faces and beautiful cars up here just waiting for a meet closer to them.
i can piss on pottstown from where im at lol. and there arent many philly meets that im aware of. races yes... but meets? and if thats what you are thinking of... we are not all gathering to race. but you will have to take up the long distance with omi cause so far he pretty much has the longest drive though not 3 and a half hours. but hey that driving thing works both ways cause i dont know that ill be driving that far... but we shall see :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
yes, you sons a bitches.

<-dedicated

Luckily the CC meet is close as hell.