Please help me!!!!

Blue Teggy

AN INTEGRAS LIFE DEPENDS UPON THIS!!!!!!!!! i put shorty headers on, matched the downpipe, and a test pipe ... the gaskets that came with it were for the headers, between the downpipe and at the end of the cat (closest to the muffler) but there was not a gasket between the downpipe and the cat ... thats one thing that could cause it ....... O YEA the problem is that 1 it rattles and 2 after i drive for like 2 or 3 minutes it starts bogging down and i lose alot of power ... almost like the chokes on or something ..... i know it doesnt have a choke and it kinda sounds like its sucking for air

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:DONT FLAME ME!!!!!:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

If I'm following what you said correctly you need a donut gasket to go between the header flange and the test pipe.

Blue Teggy

i had no idea what to take a picture of ... he said he wanted pictures i took pictures ... what should i take a pic of???

I think you need the donut gasket and the springs and bolts for that flange so that it can flex. That's the flex point for the exhaust you have.