Pics of recent photoshoot...

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
First "photoshoot" with the camera, most are of my boys boosted "R" some of my other friends boosted hatch, and my beast...

biggame

Is yours the grey integra? if so, when did u get that antenna, b/c i just bought my integra and the guy broke the power one n stuck some pole in there n it always falls out and i like the look of the one on the grey teg in your pics... Thanks Bro!!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Good pics...we need to do a shoot.

speedin

The Transporter
Boosted 97 Type-R UMMMMMMMMM. Thats sexy. But that hood HAS to get painted.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I feel the opposite about boost on a 97 ITR, :thumbdown
This isnt a real one is it?? You have R in quotes, if its not a real R then :thumbs up

Your teg is looking clean, bet that EG hauls ass.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
I feel the opposite about boost on a 97 ITR, :thumbdown
This isnt a real one is it?? You have R in quotes, if its not a real R then :thumbs up

Your teg is looking clean, bet that EG hauls ass.
Its a great copy. LOL, good enough for me.

But a copy it is......... the 97 ITR had a 4-lug pattern

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If i got a 97 it would remain very close to stock. Maybe exhaust and intake, with the stock ones stored so I can return it to stock. The US only got 500 97 ITRs.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice pics! :thumbs up

If i got a 97 it would remain very close to stock. Maybe exhaust and intake, with the stock ones stored so I can return it to stock. The US only got 500 97 ITRs.
x2. I always keep my stock parts anyway. I still have integra stuff laying around for some reason. I really need to clean out my garage......and my moms LOL

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
This is a real R, at least from what I've seen, I've checked the VIN from it on a buddies carfax. It's a theft recovery and it is an official R... Anyway, yeah my Car is the Gray one (thunder gray metallic) got the antenna months ago from locustom... The hood is going to get re-cleared after he gets it tuned...

G3Teg97: Hit me up then fool so I can get some pics...

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I see you don't have the Farbon Ciber (lol) hood anymore and your Konig Heliums are gone. Car looks great man. What are your next plans for it?

The ITR is nice but I'd prefer if he focused on suspension. But that's just me. His car, his choice.