pics of my teg 56k warning they are big pics :)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
pics of my teg :)

URL=http://www.imageshack.us]
[/URL]

i hope this work's ..lol :twisted: just took the pictures 10 minutes ago

thats my 95 ls :p

Last edited:

Baldy201

Looks nice. What kind of wheels are those? Try and get some better pics when it is lighter out, but looks good.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
looks good, i see u got the CI sticker, what are ur mods? yea maybe if u get ur lazy ass up before the sun goes down u can get better pics, hehe jk. keep us posted,

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Baldy201 said:
Looks nice. What kind of wheels are those? Try and get some better pics when it is lighter out, but looks good.

thanks !! yeah i know it was dark out when i took the pics .. the wheels are 14" civic hx rims i think ( their only 10lbs with out the tires) ... and i cut out the "A" from some old acura center caps and glued them on to the smaller honda center caps :twisted:

Last edited:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
MoJoJoJo said:
looks good, i see u got the CI sticker, what are ur mods? yea maybe if u get ur lazy ass up before the sun goes down u can get better pics, hehe jk. keep us posted,
thanks ..ahh the long list of mods ..lol ... GReddy evo2 cat back ... jdm type-r spoiler "honda verno" ... jdm type-r folding mirrors... and i got blacked out tail lights ....its auto what other mods can i do to it ...lol may be i will put on a intake... :twisted: ....lol i will wake early one day and take some clear pics

01cleatus

If you tint your windows you would seriously have the ultimate night rider integra. I think that would look sweet.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
01cleatus said:
Damn bro your car looks clean as hell. I like the rims too, and your spoiler looks awesome.

thanks .. i like ot keep my ride clean ....... :) .. i have not seen another teg with those rims so far around my way .... other then a one bolt on mod the car is stock ,, any suggestions for my auto teg :)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
01cleatus said:
If you tint your windows you would seriously have the ultimate night rider integra. I think that would look sweet.

i know... i dont have time to get it done .. plus the place i went too want $180 for tints.. thats too much .. i just dont have time to shop around for tints .