PICS! IMPORT FACE-0FF 2006 La Marque Texas 56K!!!!WARNING!!!!

CHILD

all day all JDM

the event got rained out so nobody was trying to model...oh well, she was tryin' :D

sOuL

nice pics man 8) were can i find some mugen rims like that...lol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
^ lol thats nick's car...he paid that chick 100 bucks...and most of the time she was sitting inside of the car. i had to leave early cuz of the rain. nice pics child. too bad i didnt bump into u at the show

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
you got some nice ass piks man...love al the cars and i was loving the s2k front end shot...the chick is cute too...i wouldn't pay no chick to be around my car but my car isn't that nice for a chick to be all up on it...but anyways...good shots !!

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Dammm Child Havent Heard From U Like In For Ever Nice Way To Come Back Tough Sweet Pics Im Loving The Typer R And The Mugen Wheels

CHILD

all day all JDM
lol....yeah i've been missing in action because i have no CAR!!! But, thanks for the compliments peepz.........yeah, that chick was mad chillin' at tha show haha.

Mojo, next time i hit up tha forums first and we could meet up at tha next show or something.

sOuL

MoJoJoJo said:
^ lol thats nick's car...he paid that chick 100 bucks...and most of the time she was sitting inside of the car. i had to leave early cuz of the rain. nice pics child. too bad i didnt bump into u at the show
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn Mo u just blew his spot up HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!