PICS......Houston Teaworks meet 11/12/05

CHILD

all day all JDM
just sharing a local meet with you guys.....some nice cars came, about two cereal bowls worth of rice showed up, and a couple idoits inside some american muscle (idiots because one of them almost crashed his car in a ditch trying to show off his power while exiting the lot, and the others for their useless burnouts and revving) anyway, just enjoy the pics!

and ya boy!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice pics, lovin that white ek tho.

CHILD

all day all JDM
thanx for the pic compliments. Im using a Sony DSC-V1 (which they dont make anymore) its only a 5.0MP I just do longer exposures in the dark.

LA DC5.....the meet wasn't all that great. Nice cars only showed up here and there. they were never at the meet all at once. The last time i covered the meet it was huge though.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn nice...alot of JDM love hehe, wish i could have gone...no dc5's showed up?

damn child ur good wit the camera...we should meet up, i need some good pics, so i can nominate myself for ROTM.

CHILD

all day all JDM
there were a total of 3 DC5's there. One blue one with all JDM badges but he got there and left before i showed up, and two black ones. neither of them were nicely put together.....they would have been an eye sore if i took pics of 'em.

I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime and doing a shoot. Im supposed to meet up with David the owner of that Spoon'ed out EK hatch and do a shoot as well

LA DC5

Yo Child, you going to the Honda-Tech meet I posted up? So no DC5's showed up worht any pictures huh? Damn..LOL

GSROWNSU

g3teg97 said:
The 2dr white accord is hot! Sweet pics especially in the dark.
wow i'm a retard i thought it was a jdm teggy at first.....sorry but you can't get em all right? :lol:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
that accord was sweet makes me miss mines but damn theres alot of nice cars there man the white hatchie and the two subbies were sweet