people with 96's. Do your entire corner light up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Cause now ive seen 3 integras where only the front part of the front turn signal lights up when the lights are on and not the side part.

Do i just need bulbs or will i need to rewire this damn thing.

how it lights up now its like this on both sides, this is a pic of Alexs GSR's car not mine

this is how i want it to light up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
aight thanks ... ill pick up some 194s later today i think its like 2 bucks for a pack of 2.

speedin

The Transporter
yea, 194's. everytime u move them to much.. POW! their gone. samething happens with the corners in the brakelights

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
On my car (teh 1st pic :D), that certain turn signal light may also have been affected by the pole my g/f ran into with it...

one thing i have noticed wrong with my lights is something in the taillights. the left outer light (shown below) lights up...
but for some stupid reason, the right side doesn't light up :???:

ive noticed other tegs around me, 94-97's, with the same problem, and then other 94-97's without this problem. its weird :???:

speedin

The Transporter
u need to replace that bulb that doesnt work. but as for the bumper/pole. the 194's are very sensitive to vibration so thats probly how u lost the rear 194 and the front ones. thank god they are cheap

ca86108

i dont think its ur bulb... its ur wire connector thing.. because i had soo many exgtra bukbs but none of them worked and i realized the wire connector thing was broekn.

speedin

The Transporter
ca86108 said:
i dont think its ur bulb... its ur wire connector thing.. because i had soo many exgtra bukbs but none of them worked and i realized the wire connector thing was broekn.
could be, u never know tho. check it all. but bulbs first (CHEAP)

Ramon96LS

U need to replace the bulb but use the LED's they last way longer. But if u have ur green wires cut so that ur blinkers blink rrapidly they wil go out and start strobing every once and a while.

Regulator23

i have this probelm too...its not the bulb because i tried 3 diff bulbs...im guessing its the plug...anyone know how much they run and where i can get some??

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
had that problem with my tail corners too..all I did was clean up the sockets because they were a little corroded and were losing contact,,, after that they worked fine...and have worked ever since..after you clean them put a lil wd 40 so no moisture gets in.....