Parting Out 1989 4 door

josh12

Passenger doors are destroyed but motor and 5 speed are in good shape. dirt cheap parts need gone soon.
Coventry ct
(860)335-2718
Josh

1Rica1

what color is your car?

would you be willing to ship to California (Nor-Cal)

do you know how much shipping costs?

staticpage

Needed
A/C presser line (one with looking glass on it)
A/C idler pulley and bracket
Head light assembly that works both
Hood latch assembly
pm me

DANNIE

G1 Noob
Want these two parts.

Hello. Very interested in the front right door handle if it works with the 3 door hatch. also, if you have a manual antenna I would like that too. Please PM me and I can pay you to ship to Alaska if you have these parts. I hope it isn't too late. Hmm, I might PM you if you don't see this post.

debra

Acura Integra 1988

Hi Josh:

I saw your post and am wondering how it went? I have a 1988 Acura Integra that was in an accident and I'm not sure what to do with it. It was in great running condition and had new tires and muffler, but I'm not sure what all can be salvaged. Any advise?

Thanks. D.

skylerrrr

Hey, new to the forum and wondering if you still have any parts? Looking desperately for exterior driver side door handle! Will pay$$ plus shipping costs to Northern California. Thanks for any help. Skyler

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
I'm looking for a dark gray/blue glove box and fuse block cover panel. If you still have them, I'll give you a credit card or do a bank transfer ASAP. You can call me: 914.482.2189