painting question

fatfivez

i have some paint questions.
how much is it to paint a car that is allready primered, and only needs some sanding and paint?
i know MAACO could do it for dirt cheap, is MAACO reliable? or should i take to a local spot that my friend holds in extremely high regards, but i know it will cost more...
now, my car eventually will have rims that are not silver, and allready has a carbon fiber hood. probably gunmetal or bronze or something. either way, i have 2 questions. what looks better w/carbon fiber (maybe post some pics?) bronze or gunmetal rims? and, after that, WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PAINT THE CAR?!!?!?!

im clueless as to what would look good, i mean i love white with carbon fiber but i wanted to be differnt you know, plus im tinting the windows and getting gunmetalish rims, (maybe bronze?) who knows. anyways, if anyone here has a carbon fiber hood, post up pics of your car!

Last edited:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
fatfivez said:
i have some paint questions.
how much is it to paint a car that is allready primered, and only needs some sanding and paint?
i know midas could do it for dirt cheap, is midas reliable? or should i take to a local spot that my friend holds in extremely high regards, but i know it will cost more...
now, my car eventually will have rims that are not silver, and allready has a carbon fiber hood. probably gunmetal or bronze or something. either way, i have 2 questions. what looks better w/carbon fiber (maybe post some pics?) bronze or gunmetal rims? and, after that, WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PAINT THE CAR?!!?!?!

im clueless as to what would look good, i mean i love white with carbon fiber but i wanted to be differnt you know, plus im tinting the windows and getting gunmetalish rims, (maybe bronze?) who knows. anyways, if anyone here has a carbon fiber hood, post up pics of your car!
LOL MIDAS ... DONT THEY DO MUFFLERS AND BREAKS .. I THINK MAACO THAT DOSE THAT $150 AMBASSODOR DOLLERS PAINT JOB ... LOL YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET .... IF YOU GOING DIRT CHEEP THEN PAINT THE CAR THE SAME COLOR THAT IT WAS .. CUZ THEY DONT PAINT THE DOOR STILLS AND ALL THE INSIDE SHIT ... TRUST ME LOOK AROUND AND FIND A REASONABLE PLACE ......

fatfivez

oh fuck did i honestly say midas? god damnit i was just at midas before i posted that, i meant MAACO!!!

wow i feel really really dumb