Orlando Race Rock Meet Pt. 4 - 8/19

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Orlando Race Rock Meet Pt. 4 - 11/19

Orlando Race Rock Meet Pt. 4 - November 19th, 2005

One of my boys on Team-Integra is organizing another Race Rock Meet. This is going to be the fourth meet at this location this year. It seems to work out pretty well.

We're planning on meeting there at 3PM then head to a Hooters then maybe some picture locations and maybe some putt putt golf at Pointe Orlando.

The link in Team-Integra.

Edit: Date Change

Last edited:

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
oh yes, you know we're doing it again, i'm anxious for this meet to roll around, see you guys out there!!! :twisted:

speedin

The Transporter
DC2-Integra said:
oh yes, you know we're doing it again, i'm anxious for this meet to roll around, see you guys out there!!! :twisted:
were doing it in oct too LINKY . orlando is doing big things :D

g3teg97

Super Moderator
So who's planning on going? What happened to 01cleatus?

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
( copied directly from team-integra.net, these plans are pretty much finalized, any changes will be posted ASAP ).

Here is what we'll be working with as far as schedule wise for that day....

~>From 3 p.m. to about 4 p.m. or 5, being the latest, we will chill at Race Rock until everyone arrives, and then from there proceed to the Hooters at Pointe Orlando.

~>From 5 p.m. to about 7 being the latest, we will be eating at the Hooters at Pointe Orlando.

~>From 7 p.m. on we will be doing pictures of the cars ( one location I am going to get access to is the top parking garage of pointe orlando, another location possibly is the Convention Center again, the new side. And the 2 other locations that are being considered are Downtown Orlando, where me and justin took pictures, and Millenia Mall area, those 2 locations are very sexy for pictures spots ). The meet shouldn't go later than 9 p.m. if everything is done in the according time slots, but if it does oh well ;), we'll be having fun.

You guys let me know how all of this sounds, if you guys got some .02 to input be my guest, this is what i've got planned out so far as the final plans.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You want me to bring the video camera?! :D

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: it's all good jason.... The g35 forum will be in attendance at this meet also, i spoke w/ ryan w/ the g35 forum and he said they have about 39 cars i believe signed up? But that's only signed up there will be more than that. And then on top of that, we've got our integra clique which roughly i estimate will be in about 30-40, so this meet is going to be sick x10 !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: