Opinions?

SuperWhiteTC

Do you guys think a White 2000 GSR w/ JDM front swap and only 40k miles is worth $13,000? I personally think it is but it has a few ricer parts on it that need to be taken off such as: Altezza Tails, BIG gay looking wing, 17" Konig wheels, and body kit side skirts and rear bumper. I will swap for all authentic JDM tails, rear bumper, some oem side skirts, and some 16" either black Slipstreams or Red GT3's w/ polished lip if I can get this car. Tell me what you guys think about my thoughts. First I need to get rid of my damn 2005 Scion TC. I hate rice if you cant tell by seeing my car www.cardomain.com/id/supawhitetc

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SuperWhiteTC said:
Do you guys think a White 2000 GSR w/ JDM front swap and only 40k miles is worth $13,000? I personally think it is but it has a few ricer parts on it that need to be taken off such as: Altezza Tails, BIG gay looking wing, 17" Konig wheels, and body kit side skirts and rear bumper. I will swap for all authentic JDM tails, rear bumper, some oem side skirts, and some 16" either black Slipstreams or Red GT3's w/ polished lip if I can get this car. Tell me what you guys think about my thoughts. First I need to get rid of my damn 2005 Scion TC. I hate rice if you cant tell by seeing my car www.cardomain.com/id/supawhitetc
I wouldn't...unless that price is around 9k

ltrain

if it didnt have all those ricer parts and had some goodies like an intake and exhaust then id say go for it

g3teg97

Super Moderator
ltrain said:
if it didnt have all those ricer parts and had some goodies like an intake and exhaust then id say go for it
That's what is making me say no. You know that engine had to been ragged on and raced.

ltrain

im careful of any car im lookin at that was riced in anyway, just wouldnt trust a ricer taking care of his ride, cheep gas, beet the fuck up engine bald tires etc..... i think im gonna buy my next car bone stock adult drivin, if anything happens to my teg that is

SuperWhiteTC

This guy has only had it a little over a month but cant afford it now because of Hospital bills. It has an Intake and I think an exhaust of some sort. The car Books for like $12,000 but it has the $3000 front end thats already painted.

Regulator23

how much for the TC man? my girl is in love with those cars...

oh and btw the car is worth it, 1700 minimum for the front end conversion and its not in bad condition 13,500 maybe u shuld offer ;)

b18c_teg

well

g3teg97 said:
Why do you want to sell the tC?
Price is a bit to high but maybe its worth that much to him because the jdm front aint cheap and since he riced it out with the wing and all the ricie stuff he must want to get atleast some cash of what he spent on it.
If I was u I wouldn't buy it because it sounds to riced out, just get a gsr thats stock for like 8-9 g's and then fix it up how ever u want it. BTW whats the reason for sellin ur scion? Turbo scions are nice =)

PogKai

B20VTEC
I'll pay $13,000 for a 2000 GS-R with JDM front day any day.. in here a STOCK GSR could cost about $11,000

SuperWhiteTC

I really really want a white 4-door GSR but they almost dont exist. In all of the US I have only found 2 white 4-doors and about a million and a half Dark Green ones.